While Mr. & Mrs. Dyer are away on their honeymoon, we couldn’t wait to show some of the fun wedding decor pieces we created for the wedding!
Kimberley and Jamaal wanted a custom monogram to be used on the invites, menus, programs, slideshow, dance floor projection…really everywhere! They even had their cake, cake serving set, and toasting glasses personalized with the monogram. This little touch made all the difference! A big THANK YOU goes out to J. Traczyk Creative for their beautiful custom work on all of the print materials. The monogram really reflected the couple in every way!
With with 460 guests at the ceremony and 290 at the reception, we cannot forget to thank everyone that helped make this day possible:
- Thank you to Jesse & Natalie Reich of Jesse Reich Photography. Not only are you the BEST photographer in Tulsa, but you always strive to “out do” yourself. Thank you ALWAYS for all your hard work and dedication to our clients.
- Thank you Scott & Megan Sherrill of Ludger’s Catering…not only was the food superb, but your staff is the absolute BEST to work with! You make our jobs easier. I cannot tell you how thankful we are to all that you and your staff does to make our clients’ experience that much better.
- Chris & Allison Dickens from Ludger’s Bavarian Cakery…your cakes are always so delicious and beautiful! Kim & Jamaal’s cake was no exception…thank you for all your hard work and artistry!
- The entire staff at Party Perfect Linens…not only are the linens gorgeous, but your deliveries are always on-time and accurate. That is EVERYTHING when time is crucial.
- Thank you to Tom & Angie Green and all of their wonderful staff at IDL Ballroom. The platinum crystal package really wowed the guests, and the drinks were above par.
- Thank you to Tre Wood & Jason Casey for the awesome DJing and uplighting. We could not have had such an awesome party without you both!
- Thank you Kristy, my right-hand. You made sure everything was perfect for when the guests arrived at the reception. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
I can’t wait to show off the rest of the photos!